In the growing world of new NFT projects, Invisible Friends NFTs have garnered a lot of attention from potential owners ahead of their release, but when is this release date?
The world of NFTs is repeatedly expanding as new digital artists and creators continue to create compelling art and transform it into NFTs for users to embrace emerging cryptographic technology.
Launched by Random Character Collective, the Invisible Friends Collection is one of their most anticipated NFT projects and will launch next month, in partnership with famed digital artist Markus Magnusson. Here is a summary of the project.
Invisible Friends NFT Project: What is it?
The Invisible Friends NFT project is a GIF-inspired NFT built on the Ethereum blockchain. The project comprises 5,000 unique and animated NFTs created by Markus Magnusson.
Markus in association with Random Character Collective (RCC) will be responsible for spearheading this NFT project. It is one of the most anticipated projects spearheaded by RCC and with a fan base of almost 357k followers on Twitter.
RCC is known to have previously launched two more NFT projects called SlimHoods and Mood Rollers. Following the news of the launch of his third Invisible Friends NFT project, the prices of SlimHoods and Mood Rollers skyrocketed from 0.15 ETH to 2 ETH.
Invisible Friends NFT Release Date and Price
Invisible Friends NFTs are currently live and released on February 23, 2022.
Invisible Friends NFT pre-sale starts on January 28.
The prices of these NFTs range between 9 and 12 ETH per NFT.
How to buy invisible friends NFT
For users who are looking forward to the Invisible Friends NFT drop, please follow the steps mentioned below:
- Invisible Friends NFTs will launch their merchandising for pre-sale on January 28th.
- 50 people who purchase the pre-sale merch pack will be randomly selected and automatically whitelisted
- Users need to whitelist to acquire Invisible Friends NFTs, this can be done in a number of ways.
- One way is that if a user has Mood Rollers or NFT SlimHoods, they can easily be whitelisted.
- Another way is to retweet or send artwork related to the project.