Did you get a “withdrawal suspended for this public blockchain” message when trying to withdraw BNB (Binance Coin) from KuCoin? This is a common error message you will receive when trying to complete a transaction during a blockchain network maintenance or upgrade. What is this error message and how should you deal with it? This guide will give you some tips on how to deal with the “withdrawal suspended for this public blockchain” error when trying to withdraw BNB from KuCoin.
Can you store BNB tokens and withdraw your BNB tokens from KuCoin?
KuCoin has supported trading, deposit, and withdrawal services for BNB tokens (Binance Chain) since June 2019. Therefore, you can buy BNB pairs with KuCoin and withdraw BNB tokens from your KuCoin wallet without any problem. KuCoin is a cryptocurrency exchange platform that allows you to trade crypto assets in pairs, such as BNB/BTC, BNB/USDT, and others, giving you a unique trading experience compared to conventional cryptocurrency trading platforms such as Binance, Coinbase, and others.
KuCoin is compatible with the Binance Smart Chain network, which means that you can now trade, deposit, and withdraw any crypto asset that works on the BSC (Binance Smart Chain) network. Transactions should go smoothly unless there are some special events that may cause your transactions to be delayed or suspended.
Is KuCoin a legitimate platform to trade BNB tokens?
KuCoin is one of the legitimate cryptocurrency trading platforms that you can use to trade various cryptocurrencies and invest your crypto assets for rewards. One of the four cryptocurrency holders in the world uses KuCoin as their preferred cryptocurrency trading platform, so you don’t need to worry about the legitimate aspect of the KuCoin platform. Your crypto assets will be safe and private with KuCoin, and you can deposit, exchange and withdraw all your crypto assets anytime you need.
KuCoin supports various payment methods to purchase crypto assets and also supports sending and receiving crypto assets from various crypto wallet platforms, such as Trust Wallet, MetaMask, and others. You can trade your crypto assets on KuCoin and store your crypto assets in your preferred crypto wallet account.
BNB withdrawal problems with KuCoin: what could be the cause?
Sometimes you may experience some problems when you try to complete certain transactions with KuCoin, and there are some causes for these transaction problems. Please note that transaction issues are common on any crypto exchange platform, so it does not only apply to KuCoin. You may experience some transaction issues with KuCoin or any other cryptocurrency trading platform, be it a withdrawal, deposit, or trading transaction. Therefore, it is common for users to experience some issues while trying to withdraw BNB from KuCoin. Here are the possible causes of BNB withdrawal problems on KuCoin:
- Network maintenance. Sometimes a blockchain network like Binance Smart Chain needs to undergo a maintenance process to ensure that everything works better for users. Network maintenance usually lasts a few hours and the service provider will announce the schedule of the next maintenance.
- Network update. Another reason for BNB withdrawal issues is the network upgrade on the Binance Smart Chain network. A network upgrade will allow you to use more features of the blockchain network and often comes with various system improvements.
- Peak web traffic. Peak web traffic on the crypto trading website may also cause you to experience transaction issues from time to time. Some features may be temporarily suspended when too many people are accessing the site and using the site’s features.
- Server overloaded. Server overload can occur when too many people use and access various features on the crypto trading platform at the same time. The server cannot handle too many requests from users, so you will experience various system issues, such as problems with withdrawal transactions.
- Too many transactions. Withdrawal problems can also occur when there are too many transactions on the same block in the blockchain network. This will delay some transactions, so you may have to wait a bit before you can confirm your transaction on the network.
Withdrawal suspended for this public blockchain’ error message when withdrawing BNB from KuCoin – what is causing this error?
Sometimes you will get a “withdrawal suspended for this public blockchain” error message when you try to withdraw BNB tokens from KuCoin. What is the possible cause of this error message? The main cause of the “withdrawal suspended for this public blockchain” error is that the Binance Smart Chain network is undergoing maintenance or upgrade at the time of your transaction. Therefore, your BNB withdrawal transaction will be suspended for a while until the maintenance or upgrade process is completed.
When this error occurs, there are two things you can expect. First, your withdrawal transaction will be delayed until the network maintenance or upgrade process is complete, so you will need to wait longer for your withdrawal transaction to complete. Second, your withdrawal transaction might be canceled. When this happens, you will keep your BNB tokens in your KuCoin account and can start the withdrawal process later, after the network completes its maintenance or upgrade process.
How to deal with ‘Withdrawal
suspended for this public blockchain’ error The ‘Withdrawal suspended for this public blockchain’ error is a transaction issue that occurs related to the blockchain network you are using. So when you withdraw BNB on KuCoin and get this error message, it means that the blockchain network is having a problem right now. It may be undergoing a maintenance or update process, so all you can do is wait for the network to complete the maintenance or update process.
You cannot force your transaction when you receive this error, and your transaction will be suspended for a while. No need to worry though, as your BNB tokens will stay with you. You can check the KuCoin website for any announcements related to the maintenance or upgrade program on the Binance Smart Chain network, so you know when to expect your transaction to go through.
You learned about the “withdrawal suspended for this public blockchain” error when trying to withdraw BNB on KuCoin, and learned how to deal with it. This is the error message to expect when trying to withdraw BNB when the Binance Smart Chain network is undergoing maintenance or upgrade. So, you just need to wait until the maintenance or upgrade process is complete, and you can complete your BNB withdrawal transaction smoothly. Good luck!