“How to buy Tory Lanez NFT” is a query that is exploding on the Google search engine for one reason and one reason only: people want a second chance to buy Tory Lanez NFT album.
The rapper, singer-songwriter, and producer released his first NFT-based album titled “When It’s Dark” on August 10. With a million copies available to the public, Tory Lanez sold out in just 60 seconds. Many were frustrated with their inability to get their hands on the album dubbed “the first streaming music NFT”. Fortunately, there is a silver lining. The E-NFT marketplace will launch another round of NFTs on August 24 at 5 p.m. ET.
How to buy a Tory Lanez NFT
Before purchasing the Tory Lanez NFT album, you must have a Coinbase account; this is imperative. You will then need to fund your Coinbase account with one of the accepted cryptocurrencies (eg Bitcoin). Once you’ve done that, here’s a step by step tutorial on how to buy a Tory Lanez NFT.
- Go to E-NFT.com and create an account.
- You will be asked to confirm your email. Go to your email and click the link to continue the registration process.
- You will be directed to a new page. Scroll down and click “Download E-NFT App“.
- Enter your login credentials.
- A code will be sent to your email. Copy and paste it into the “Authorization Code” field.
- There will be a guided tutorial. Once you are done, click “Back to E-NFT.com“.
Now, you’re ready to buy the Tory Lanez album. You should be able to see the NFTs here.
The listings you will see in the marketplace are NFTs that were purchased from the first release. Sellers are setting their own resale price.
7. Once you see a price you like, click “Buy It Now.“
The E-NFT says that you can buy with cryptocurrency or with a credit/debit card, but even when you click on the latter, you are forced to pay with cryptocurrency (which is why you were instructed to deposit funds into your account). Coinbase from the start).
8. On the next page, click “Make Crypto Payment Now”.
9. Click on “Pay with Coinbase”.
Follow the prompts to purchase the NFT. Once the transaction is complete, you’ll find the limited-edition digital music collectible in your Emmersive Wallet.